Job descriptionJob Title Head of Supply Chain DACH (f/m/d) Job Description We’re looking for a Head of Supply Chain DACH to lead our Supply Chain Management team in Hamburg, Germany. Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world. We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide. Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry. As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more! Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025. See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees! Location: Hamburg What you'll do:
- As a Head of Supply Chain DACH, you will be responsible for executing actions & initiatives to deliver market Supply Chain objectives aligning with a commercial business plan.
- You will be driving and monitoring all supply chain key performance indicators – Service Level (DRM & OTIF), lead times, cost to serve, customer NPS, forecast accuracy, inventory, portfolio rationalization & supply flexibility.
- Run the commercial SIOP process and ensure handshakes between the different involved stakeholders will be a key part of this role.
- Drive the standardization, harmonization and automation of all market Supply Chain processes and ways of working to ensure continuous improvement.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into our supply service model to increase customer satisfaction at optimal costs.
- Escalate Market Demand Planner requirements to regional Finished Goods Planning Manager/Division Managers.
- Lead the Supply Chain team, growing & developing talent.
- You hold 8+ years’ experience in Supply Management & Business (Demand) planning.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration with a focus on SCM / logistics or similar
- Good understanding of commercial/industrial/ consumer markets, customers and services/products.
- Ability to design and execute business processes around customer needs.
- You enjoy executing customer collaboration programs.
- You have a strong experience and you feel comfortable working with Senior Level Business Stakeholder Management.
- An attractive salary package, bonus, flexible working hours, a modern office, family services and health programs
- Various further training opportunities (in-house and external)
- The opportunity to purchase Signify products at a reduced price
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Helios Versorgungszentren GmbH mit Betriebsstätten MVZ für Chirurgie, Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie Stollberg/Erzgebirge vor 30+ Tagen