Job descriptionReady to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do
- You will lead our Sleep Tech Marketing Team globally and drive substantial top and bottom line growth
- You will develop and execute marketing strategy for our sleep tech products
- You will lead, develop, and grow a team of product, performance, and trade marketing managers
- You and your team will continuously design, prioritize, and execute initiatives to grow the sales of our sleep tech products globally
- You will be responsible for creating go-to-market strategies for our sleep tech products and will have the ownership on testing and scaling marketing channels like Search, Social Media, Partnership, TVC, PR, branding, etc.
- You will accompany the introduction of new products and design communication for our products.
- You bring the products to life by developing, planning and implementing integrated and cross-media brand campaigns.
- You make sure that the products can be consistently experienced across all touchpoints through 360 degree concepts.
- You are responsible for setting goals and monitoring the success of the activities, which you continuously optimize on the basis of data and campaign performance.
What are we looking for
- You have 3+ years’ experience in Growth Marketing
- You thrive in fast-paced environments (e.g., start-ups, consulting, etc.) and have a proven track record of driving commercial growth
- You are highly strategic, analytical, and able to solve challenging problems
- You are entrepreneurial at heart and passionate about growth
- You have team lead experience and know how to bring out the best in people
- You have a good understanding of go-to-market strategy and commercial excellence
- You get things done, are pragmatic, and don't hesitate to get operational if needed
- You can put yourself in the consumer's shoes
- You like to work with people and people like to work with you
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Оконная Компания Олимп Hamburg 14 € pro Stunde vor 15 Tagen
Halbersbacher Hospitality Group 32602 Vlotho vor 7 Tagen