RWE Renewables GmbH, Essen
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
Functional area: Legal / Compliance
Your future plans
- Reporting to the global Head of Compliance of RWE Renewables, you will be responsible for topics such as anti-corruption, anti-money laundering and sanctions
- Working closely with the global Compliance Community you will develop and implement robust Compliance strategies
- Steer and contribute to a range of multidisciplinary national and international projects (including M&A) and independently report on or evaluate topics in your jurisdiction
- Actively implement different types of training, documentation and processes and delivering holistic and streamlined operational advice to the business
Your powerful skills
- Graduated in Law with distinction, German qualified lawyer with several years of relevant work experience. Previous experience in the energy industry, a bank or a compliance function advantageous
- You like to think outside of the box, enjoy creative processes, pick up topics fast and you are fun to work with
- Analytical mindset, understanding of strategic decision-making and capability to work accurately under pressure whilst always seeking to find pragmatic solutions in a fast paced international business environment
- Ability to translate complex topics into relevant messages and communicate those across all hierarchy levels of the organization
- Ability to advise stakeholders at eye level, to deal with conflict and to defend your position when challenged by senior management
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written), other languages advantageous
What we offer you
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow in an exciting environment whilst working on projects with colleagues of different age, gender and cultural backgrounds
- Room for new ideas, creativity and possibility to pursue own targets, teamwork, support and openness, visibility and recognition of own work and a job that never gets boring
- Professional environment and opportunity to directly interact with different stakeholders across the RWE Group and senior management
- Work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, work-life balance principles and competitive terms of employment
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 54062
Any questions? Contact Christopher Kretschmann, RWE Platz 4, 45141 Essen - Mail: [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
RWE Renewables GmbH, based in Essen, Germany, is RWE’s youngest subsidiary and one of the world’s leading companies in the field of renewable energies. With an international team of around 3,500 employees, we are drivers of the energy transition – and provide electricity for a sustainable life. Our total capacity of more than 9 gigawatts results from onshore and offshore wind parks, photovoltaic plants and battery storage. We focus on growth: on the American continent, on the European core markets and on new markets in the Asia-Pacific region.